Unsweetened ● Vegan ● Keto
Cacao Functional Blend
Brew a cup of calm with our cacao-based daily supplement. This antioxidant-rich, blissful blend of functional botanicals features Reishi, the stress and immune-supporting "Queen of Mushrooms".
MULTI-USE: lattes, smoothies, breakfast items + more
Key ingredients powering this blend
All about your Cacao Blend
What's in your cup?
Like you, we love challenging ourselves, mentally and physically, but all that go-go-go can take its toll. That’s why we created the Cacao Functional Blend - a delicious source of deep nurturing for body and mind featuring:
- Cacao: antioxidant and magnesium-rich powerhouse to help fight cell damage and promote calm
- Reishi: calming adaptogenic + immune supporting mushroom
- Mucuna Pruriens: Ayurvedic herb studied for its effects on mood
- Maca: traditionally used to support energy and mood balance
- He Shou Wu: used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to promote longevity and nourish “Jing”, the body’s primal energy
How to enjoy
Drink in the evening to help you unwind, or anytime for stress support or a luscious treat.
- enjoy hot: blend or whisk with hot water or milk of choice
- enjoy iced: dissolve powder in a small amount of hot water, add cold water or milk of choice and top off with ice
- create-your-own elixir: blend with your choice of hot or cold liquid, healthy fats and natural sweetener for the ultimate creamy elixir
- supercharge everything: add to smoothies, protein shakes, coffee, yogurt, oatmeal, pancakes, baked goods or healthy treats... anything goes!
Our Blends are unsweetened, but you can add your favorite natural sweetener to taste.
Medicinal ingredients: each serving (1 tbsp) contains: Cacao seed (Theobroma cacao)* 2916 mg, Maca root (Lepidium meyenii)* 1583 mg, Mesquite pods (Prosopis pallida)* 660 mg, Velvet-Bean seed (Mucuna pruriens)* (8:1/5040 mg) 630 mg, Reishi fruiting body (Ganoderma lucidum)* 500 mg, Zhi he shou wu tuber (Reynoutria multiflora) (10:1/5000 mg) 500 mg, Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale)* 67 mg, Cinnamon branch bark (Cinnamomum verum)* 6 mg. / *Organic
Non-medicinal ingredients: Lucuma*, Cardamom seed*, Nutmeg seed*, Clove*, Sodium chloride (Himalayan salt)*. / *Organic
We're committed to making our planet a cleaner, better place.
Our Functional Blend pouches are recyclable. We encourage you to help us reduce waste by disposing via recycling bins, programs or facilities when possible.
Label: the details
Recommended use: Source of antioxidants that help reduce cell damage caused by free radicals and fungal polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties.
Recommended dose: Blend 1 tablespoon with 240 to 300 ml hot or cold water or dairy or plant-based milk. Take 1 time per day. Take with food to avoid digestive upset.
Recommended duration of use: Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 3 months.
Cautions: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have high blood pressure, diabetes, ulcers, cardiovascular disease, melanoma, nervous disorder, any psychological condition or disorder or any other medical conditions, or are taking any prescription medications or supplements. Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen or if any new symptoms develop.
Contraindications: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or planning to become pregnant, or if you have Parkinson’s disease.
Known adverse reactions: Stop use if hypersensitivity/allergy occurs. If you have liver disorder, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. If yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes, dark urine, nausea, vomiting, unusual tiredness, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain, and /or loss of appetite occurs, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner, as these may be symptoms of liver disease.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN