This sweet 'n savoury salsa is easy to make and super versatile. Add it to your tacos, use it to top off a grilled white fish, or scoop it up with crispy tortillas. It’s just another way to enjoy juicy, local peaches while the summer season lasts.
- 1 1/3 cup diced tomatoes (two medium tomatoes)
- 1 cup diced peaches (two medium peaches)
- 1 cup diced red onion (half large onion)
- 1 chopped green onion Half a jalapeño, diced with seeds removed
- 1.5 tbsp chopped cilantro
- Juice from half a lime
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add all the ingredients, except the salt and pepper, to a bowl and mix gently together with a spoon.
- Mix in the salt and pepper to taste.
- Optionally garnish with cilantro.