These creamsicles aren’t just pretty-in-pink. They’re layered with mouth-watering flavours like refreshing strawberry and aromatic cardamom. And did we mention — you can make them in just three easy steps! These pink ladies are going to keep you cool all summer long.
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup nut milk*
- 40 g (about 1/4 cup) macadamias or cashews (or the same amount of leftover pulp fro making homemade nut milk)
- 1/2 banana
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 heaping cup strawberries (optional: plus a few more chopped up for folding into creamsicle)
- 1 tsp rose water
- 1/8 tsp ground cardamom
- raw honey to taste (2 tbsp will get you mildly sweet creamsicles)
- pinch of sea salt
*We prefer a rich and creamy homemade nut milk such as macadamia or cashew, but any store-bought nut milk will work in a pinch
- Blend all ingredients (except the extra prices of strawberry to fold in) together in a blender until smooth.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds, filling molds 1/3 at a time and layering in a few pieces of strawberry after each third.
- Freeze for a least 4 hours or until frozen solid. Run outside of mold under a bit of hot water to loose and remove the creamsicles.