Matcha GranolaBy Sloane Elizabeth
Yield: 1 cup of granola
Vegan, Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-free, Dairy-free
Who doesn’t love granola? It’s one of the most versatile breakfast and snack options, and a super easy way to pack in nutrient-dense foods like nuts, seeds and whole grains. We love it on top of our smoothie bowls and chia puddings, in yogurt parfaits, and with milk (and in full disclosure — by the handful).
That's why we’re so excited to share this brilliant joining forces of granola and our Matcha-moringa functional blend. Our friend and Holistic Wellness Coach Sloane Elizabeth created this small-batch gluten-free granola (that you can easily scale up!) and we’ve had a stash on hand since she shared the recipe. It’s crunchy, just slightly sweet, and one of our new favorite ways to get the adaptogenic, brain-loving and immunity-boosting benefits of Matcha-Moringa Functional Blend. Our breakfasts (and snacks) have just taken on a new level of yum.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl. If the mix doesn’t stick together at all, add a bit of water.
- Transfer to the baking sheet and press into a 1/2 inch thick layer of granola.
- Bake for about 20 min, until golden brown and crispy.
- Break up the granola and bake for another 5 min.
- Cool and store in an airtight container.
Pro Tip: Enjoy with smoothie bowls, yogurt, milk, or straight out of the jar!