- In a blender combine the rose water, strawberries, 1/2 of the oat milk and sweetener (if using). Once blended into an even pink milk set aside.
- In a separate jar whisk the remaining oat milk and the bliss blend until combined.
- Fill a large glass with ice then pour the cacao mixture over followed by the strawberry-rose milk.
- Garnish with fresh strawberry and enjoy!
Our friend, holistic chef and recipe creator, Olivia Crouppen (@livhungry) has blown us away with THE drink of the summer. Fresh strawberries, rosewater and our Cacao Blend come together to form a beautiful chocolatey, floral and fruity creation. Dare we say that she's created the perfect sip?
With only four ingredients, this glorious latte is easy to whip up! Strawberries are in season. Rosewater is always in style. The addition of our Cacao Functional Blend adds all the stress supporting, calming and mood boosting herbs and mushrooms to take this latte to a whole other level. Summertime drinks are the perfect time drinks, so what are you waiting for?
- ¼ cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 2 cups oat milk, divided
- 1 tbsp JOYÀ Cacao Functional Blend
- 1 tsp rosewater
- optional: raw honey (or other liquid sweetener), to taste