- Preheat the oven to 350F / 180C. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
In a large bowl, add the flour, protein powder and Glow elixir and whisk to combine. Add in the nut butter and maple syrup. Mix until well combined.
- Roll into balls (about 2 tbsp/35 g each) and lightly flatten each ball on the baking sheet. Add chocolate pieces on top and press into the cookie.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool for 3 minutes on the baking sheet and then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Intoxicating spices, a soft and chewy bite, and melt-in-your-mouth chocolate... these Golden Vanilla Chai Cookies from our friend and Holistic Health Coach Nikki Jahnke are the flavor bomb snack you've been looking for all your life. They're also packed with protein, nuts and our adaptogenic Glow turmeric elixir blend and magnesium-rich 70% Dark Chocolate, making these morsels of yum a legit on the go breakfast option.
- 1 cup tigernut flour (½ cup almond flour and ½ cup cassava flour also works in a pinch)
- ½ cup vanilla protein powder (or plain protein powder and add ½ tsp vanilla to the recipe)*
- ¼ cup JOYÀ Glow turmeric elixir blend
- 1 cup almond butter
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1.5 oz/45 g (1.5 bars) JOYÀ 70% Dark Chocolate, roughly chopped
*Use a vegan protein powder to keep the recipe vegan. Also watch for refined sugars to keep the recipe paleo-friendly.