- Add all ingredients (except toppings/mix-ins) to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and no chunks remain.
- Pour into glass(es), optionally add toppings/mix-ins and enjoy!
This Goji Glow is the Scorpio smoothie from our Smoothie Horoscope collection. And just like your Scorpio friends, we bet this smoothie will be your loyal go-to: amazing, ambitiously flavorful and nutritiously delicious.
Let's dive into what's happening behind the scenes of this surprising blend (we know, the ingredient combo might sound "interesting" at first, but TRUST.)
This smoothie is jam packed with next level ingredients and bursting with flavors. Goji berries, a world renowned superfood, are packed with antioxidants and have been shown to promote healthy skin. (While they're most often available in dried form, if you can get your hands on fresh berries, they ooze juicy goodness.) Oranges, one of the juiciest fruits of all, add in an extra dose of vitamin C, while papaya brings even more antioxidant power and digestive enzymes into the mix. Cashews, blended into cashew milk, round things out with fiber, healthy fats and plant protein. And finally, that scoop of Turmeric Functional Blend turns up the glow with adaptogenic, anti-inflammatory, digestion and immune support.
Now we can all be like Scorpio and glow, glow, glow!
- 1 cup papaya, peeled, seeded and cut into large chunks
- 1 tbsp dried goji berries
- optional: 1 small or ½ large banana
- juice of ½ an orange (about ¼ cup)
- 1 tbsp JOYÀ Turmeric Functional Blend
- 1 cup cashew milk*
- handful ice
- optional: plain or vanilla protein powder, collagen powder
- optional: pitted date, honey, maple syrup or other sweetener of choice, to taste
- optional smoothie/smoothie bowl toppings: hemp seeds, bee pollen, granola, berries, shredded coconut
*Note: To make cashew milk, blend ¼ cup cashews with 1 cup water for about 90 seconds, until completely smooth. No need to strain!
Smoothie Illustration by Katie Smith