- Melt the chocolate over a double boiler, stirring continuously as it begins to melt.
- Once melted, pour half of the melted chocolate into silicone molds or a regular sized muffin tin with liners, filling 8-10 molds/liners. Freeze for 10 minutes while you make the matcha pumpkin seed butter layer.
- Stir pumpkin seed butter, matcha, vanilla, and buckwheat groats together.
- Spoon about 1.5 tablespoons of the matcha and pumpkin seed butter mixture onto each chocolate base. Freeze again for 3-5 minutes.
- Cover with remaining melted chocolate. Freeze until set, about 15-20 minutes.
- Transfer matcha pumpkin seed butter cups to an airtight container and store in the fridge.
Our friend and recipe wiz Nikki Jahnke has done it again. Feast your eyes on these no-bake, matcha-pumpkin seed butter-buckwheat-chocolate cups. Now that's a mouthful, but so are these with the perfect balance of crunch, seed butter richness and chocolatey goodness.
Easy to whip up, and the addition of our Matcha-Moringa Blend adds adaptogenic, brain-loving, energizing and stress-supporting goodness to every bite. Pumpkin seed butter and buckwheat groats are both packed with a long list of vitamins and minerals while also adding beneficial fiber to the mix. All that sandwiched between two layers of melted handcrafted chocolate.....what more do you really need?
Matcha Pumpkin Seed Filling: