Oh cold brew, how do we love thee? Let us count the ways… Or we could save a lot of time and just say that if you like coffee, then you’re going to love these cold brew-based popsicles. These beauts are made creamy with coconut milk and tahini, and are given an extra little kick with a touch of select spices. Your morning routine just became supercharged!
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup cold brew concentrate
- 40 g macadamias or cashews (or the same amount nut butter such as cashew, almond, hazelnut or peanut)
- ½ banana
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon cardamom
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- raw honey or maple syrup, to taste (2 tbsp will get you mildly sweet popsicles)
- small pinch sea salt
- optional: 2 ½ – 3 tablespoons cacao nibs to fold in
- Blend all ingredients (except the cacao nibs to fold in, if using) together in a blender until smooth.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds. If using cacao nibs, fill molds 1/3 at a time and layer in about ¼ teaspoon of cacao nibs after each third. Once molds are filled, give the mixture in each mold a little swirl with a straw or spoon handle to distribute the nibs.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours or until frozen solid. Run outside of mold under a bit of hot water to loosen and remove popsicles.