- Add all ingredients (except toppings) to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and no chunks remain.
- Pour into glass(es), optionally add toppings and enjoy!
This to-die-for smoothie from our friend and Holistic Health Coach Nikki Jahnke is everything that a great smoothie should be: all the pleasure of your favorite dessert, and all the nourishment of a perfect breakfast (or post-workout snack). In Nikki's own words, "If you add cacao nibs to a chocolate cherry smoothie, it's basically like Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia ice cream." And we can get on board with that :)
Packed with fibre, vitamins and minerals, including potassium, calcium and vitamin A, and featuring a double dose of cacao from chocolate protein powder and our adaptogenic Bliss cacao elixir blend, you're going to want to add this beauty to your smoothie game!
- ½ frozen banana
- ½ cup frozen pitted cherries
- ½ cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (vanilla or unflavored protein will work for a less chocolately smoothie)
- 1 tbsp JOYÀ Bliss cacao elixir
- 1 cup oat milk (or other milk of choice)
- optional: handful of ice
- optional toppings: hemp seeds, cacao nibs, shredded coconut or other toppings of your choice