- In an upright blender, combine the Joya Bliss Elixir mix, cashews, date, MCT oil, tocotrienols (if using), and coffee. Slowly bring the speed of the blender up to high and blend until latte is completely smooth and frothy, about 1 minute.
- Enjoy immediately.
Ever since we met #bossbabe Laura Wright from The First Mess a couple years ago, we’ve been wildly inspired by her gorgeous, plant-based, seasonal recipes. We’re so excited that she created a recipe for an ultra silky and luscious latte using the Joya Bliss elixir blend. Like everything that comes out of Laura’s kitchen, this latte is nothing short of divine.
Since the Joya Bliss mix is so flavourful and thoughtfully composed, you don’t really need to add much to this! I use the cashews and MCT oil for a milky/frothy texture and the tocotrienols is a creamy-dreamy source of vitamin E that’s completely optional.
- I prefer to sweeten with dates when I can, but raw honey, maple syrup or coconut palm sugar are also great here.
- Soak your cashews for at least an hour or for up to 8 hours overnight.
- 1 tablespoon Joya's Bliss elixir bend
- 2 tablespoons soaked raw cashews, drained
- 1 soft Medjool date, pitted 1 teaspoon
- MCT oil 1 teaspoon tocotrienols (optional)
- 10 ounces hot, strong coffee