As temperatures continue to peak, perk yourself up with the most refreshing popsicle yet. These purple beauties are a swirl of coconut milk, our chocolatey, stress-supporting Bliss cacao elixir blend, and juicy blueberries, made aromatic with fragrant lavender. They're vegan and refined sugar-free. and they’ll be sure to keep you chill - in more ways than one - as we come into the dog days of summer!
- 2 cups full fat coconut milk (*or sub ½ cup with water for less rich popsicles)
- 1 tbsp dried lavender
- ½ banana
- 2 tbsp JOYÀ Bliss cacao elixir blend
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 heaping cup blueberries
- raw honey, to taste (2 tbsp will get you mildly sweet popsicles)
- small pinch sea salt
- optional: bee pollen, to sprinkle
- In a small saucepan, combine coconut milk and lavender. Bring mixture to a light simmer, remove from heat, cover and let steep 20-30 minutes.
- Pour steeped milk into a blender through a sieve, straining out the solids.
- Blend all ingredients (except the bee pollen) together in the blender until smooth.
- Pour mixture into popsicles mold. If using, sprinkle a layer of bee pollen.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours or until frozen solid. Run outside of mold under a bit of hot water to loosen and remove popsicles.