- Preheat oven to 325F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toast the pistachios and walnuts in the oven until fragrant, 10-12 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Combine cooled nuts with the remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender and process until you’ve reached the texture of a smooth nut butter.
- Cover and store nut butter in an airtight container or jar at room temperature for up to 1 month.
- Spread on toast or pancakes with desired toppings
- Add to smoothies
- Enjoy with dried dates or apricots
- Eat with fresh sliced apples or bananas